for Sophisticated Clients
Groover & Associates, PLLC
We are a boutique patent law firm built on Robert Groover's deep experience in patent law.
We have helped many clients solve Patent Office problems QUICKLY -
e.g. defending a patent under attack in post-grant proceedings,
getting a patent application to issue with good claims, or
untangling procedural problems in the U.S. Patent Office.
Our Track Record:
* 35+ years in patent law representing a wide variety of high-tech and oilpatch companies
* written 2000+ patent applications
* worked on 100+ patent litigation and licensing matters
* prosecuted 3000+ patent applications
* experience and success in post-grant proceedings
* 70%+ success rate on appeals
* 6+ years as in-house counsel
* experienced deponent
What's Distinctive About Us?
* Deep knowledge and experience of Patent Office procedures
* Experienced strategist for high-value patent prosecution
* Track record with speeding up Patent Office Procedures
* High "batting average" on appeals
We try to get to the result the client needs QUICKLY - without damage to long-term values.
Patent appeals, petitions, applications, prosecution, and reexaminations; counselling startups;
patent portfolio assessment and management; brokering patent properties; trade secret definitions.
We compete on QUALITY rather than on price.
No charge for initial consultation.
Nothing on any part of this web site provides legal advice, nor creates any attorney-client relationship. We NEVER accept clients without a signed representation agreement: if we have not agreed in writing to represent you, we are not your attorneys.
Not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Copyright Groover & Associates, PLLC, 1999-present